- Engagement partner for audit, tax and consulting services for telecommunications companies including local exchange carriers, wireless, and cable television entities
- Partner-In-Charge of West Des Moines office
- Co-Managing partner for the firm
- Financial reporting and auditing
- Corporate tax review and tax planning
- Cooperative accounting and taxation
- Accounting system design
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Business valuations
- Merger and acquisition
Joe has been with Kiesling Associates LLP since 1982. He received a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from the University of Iowa in 1980. He obtained his CPA certificate in 1981, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Joe has been performing business valuations since 1990 for clients within the Telecommunications and Cable Television industries. He has met the National Association of certified Valuation Analysts requirements to be a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA). Joe has also earned a Certificate of Educational Achievement in Business Valuations from the AICPA. His expertise in the field of business valuation includes substantial work in the area of gift and estate, business acquisition and disposition, and other fair market related valuation engagements.