The recruitment and selection of exceptional talent is at the forefront of business concerns today. Yet businesses are challenged with issues of asking the "wrong thing" during an interview, picking the gems out of the resume rubble and ensuring you have the candidate you think you have. We are specialized in helping clients navigate through compliance issues and select the best candidate whether it's an entry level employee or the CEO.
Kiesling's Process - Customized to fit your needs:
- In talking with you, we will get a full understanding of what you are looking for in the ideal candidate. What knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to successfully perform the job?
- If a job description has not been developed, we can help you develop one that is compliant with the ADA.
- We will assist you in drafting employment advertising and targeting the most effective recruitment sources.
- To save you valuable time, we can filter through the numerous resumes and applications and identify, interview and assess potential applicants.
- We can then present you with a short list of top candidates to interview.
- To assist you in conducting thorough, effective and legal interviews, Kiesling has developed a unique product - Interviewer's Aid Kit. It is customized to each position and consists of an informational advisor discussing interviewing skills and legal requirements, a customized guide for each interviewee containing an interview format, do's & dont's, a question pool tailored to the position, and a summary sheet for each interviewee.
- Once the top candidate(s) are identified, we develop a Candidate History Report that consists of three reference interviews, degree and certification verification, employment verification, credit check, DMV check, and a criminal/civil report. This is crucial in ensuring that you are getting the candidate you think you are getting.
- When a candidate has been chosen, we can assist you in drafting an offer letter and negotiating the offer.