We're here to help you transition displaced or downsized employees get back in the workforce.
One of the most difficult decisions business leaders face is that of terminating or laying off members of their workforce. Whatever the reason, the employer has a tough decision to make. What, if any, support should be offered to assist in the employee's transition back into the workforce?
Our studies have shown that employees who quickly rejoin the workforce are less likely to:
- Bring about a lawsuit
- File for unemployment compensation funds
- Retaliate inappropriately or even violently
- Harbor lingering resentment towards their past employer
Kiesling can assist affected employees in making an easier transition by providing expertise and guidance in all aspects of the job search including:
- Developing a personal marketing campaign
- Resume & cover letter development
- Interviewing skills and coaching
- Identifying employable strengths
We also provide group workshops on job search techniques. All of these services are customized to suit your specific needs and budget.